April 26th, 2021
Find Success in High School with the Pathways to Education Program
Pathways to Education, a program of Carizon Family and Community Services, has increased high school
success in Kingsdale and Chandler Mowat communities since 2007. Pathways provides academic, social,
financial, and one-on-one supports to help youth in these communities graduate from high school and
successfully transition into post-secondary education, training, or employment. Currently, Pathways Kitchener is
working with over 600 students in 17 high schools throughout the Region.
Starting 2021-2022 school year, the program will also be working with grade 8 students for more successful
transition to high school.
- After-school and evening tutoring support in a variety of academic subject areas in various channels
including online platforms.
- Help with social skills, community engagement, and post-secondary and employment readiness
- Help navigating the school system
- Bus tickets, gift cards or lunch vouchers to support everyday school costs
- Help with the transition to post-secondary education, apprenticeship, or employment
- Scholarship for post-secondary education or training expenses
- Positive relationships with adult role models
For more information, please fill out the section below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also take a photo of it and send it as a text message or email it.
Please join us on Wednesday May 5th, at 6:00 PM for an information and a registration session
on this Zoom link https://zoom.us/j/91448581091
I, _________________________________, the parent/guardian of _______________________________,
(Name of Parent/Guardian, please print) (Name of Student, please print)
My child will be attending _____________________________________________in September 2021.
(Name of High School).
(Email) ____________________________ (Phone #) _______________(Date) ________________